- Farr, A.C., Kleinschmidt, T.F., Yarlagadda, P. and Mengersen, K. (2012), Wayfinding: A simple concept, a complex process, Transport Reviews: A Transnational Transdisciplinary Journal, 32(6), pp 715-743.
- Farr, A.C. and Wilson, D.P. (2009), An HIV epidemic is ready to emerge in the Philippines. Journal of the International AIDS Society, 13:16 [pdf].
- Mengersen, K.L., Thomas, A., Pitchforth, J., Falk, M., Farr, A.C., Gasson, S., Thamrin, S.A., and Beames, S. (2012), Factors affecting timely completion of a PhD: a Complex Systems approach. Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. 12:4, 124-135.
- Farr, A.C. and Wilson, D.P. (2009), Epidemiology and modeling of HIV in the Philippines.The World Bank, Washington DC.
- Mallet, D.G., Farr, A.C., and Pettet, G.J., 2011, Introductory Algebra and Calculus. 2nd ed. Pearson Australia [publisher website].
- Mallet, D.G., Farr, A.C., and Pettet,G.J., 2010, Introductory Algebra and Calculus. Pearson Australia.
- Mallet, D.G. and Farr, A.C., 2009, Mathematical Sciences Fundamentals. 2nd ed., QPS, Brisbane.
- Mallet, D.G. and Farr, A.C., 2007, Mathematical Sciences Fundamentals. QPS, Brisbane.
- Farr, A.C., Kleinschmidt, T.F., Johnson, S., Yarlagadda, P., Mengersen, K.L.. Investigating Effective Wayfinding in Airports: A Bayesian Network Approach – accepted to Transport, June 2013.
- Mallet, D.G., Bagher Oskuoei, M., Farr, A.C., Simpson, D.P. and Heymer, K.J., A mathematical model of chlamydial infection incorporating spatial movement of chlamydial particles – accepted by the Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, July 2013.
- Farr, A.C., Reddy, V., Pitchforth, J., Wu, P., Thomas, A., Yarlagadda, P.K.D.V., Mengersen, K.L., Intuitive visualisations for Static and Dynamic Bayesian Networks – submitted to a Special Issue on Visual Analytics Transport in Transportation Research C: Emerging Technologies, June 2013.
- Reddy, V., Farr, A.C., Wu, P., Mengersen, K.L., Yarlagadda, P.K.D.V., An Intuitive Dashboard for Bayesian Network Inference – submitted to the International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, October 2013.
- The World Bank Group : ‘Cost-effectiveness of HIV prevention in Asia’ (2011-2013)
Chief investigators: D.P. Wilson
Associate investigators: L. Zhang, R. Gray, C. Kerr, H-H. Thein, K. Razali, A. Hoare, J. Reyes, K. Schneider, Q. Pham, E. Chow, A. Kwon, D.A. Tran, K. Heymer, X. Zhuang, A.C. Farr, K.I. Iu, M. Tapia